Are you ready to dive into a challenging career in Advanced Manufacturing while receiving the education needed to build your resume and make you highly marketable to manufacturers across the state? If so, join us at TX FAME Open House 2017! Get information about this combination education/training program, meet college and corporate representatives, and find out if you have what it takes to earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT)!
- WHO: St. Philip's College - Southwest Campus
- WHAT: Texas Federation for Advanced Manufacturing Education (TX FAME) Open House 2017
- WHEN: Tues., March 7 & Sat., March 25 (Both days 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- WHERE: Alamo Colleges Workforce Center of Education
- WHY: To recruit 40 students for the Fall 2017 class
Please select your preferred date and register today!