We provide quality, relevant, and essential traditional and
non-traditional educational programs to community organizations,
business, industry, military and students. Our flexible schedules
include evenings, weekends, and weekdays. Training is delivered on
campus, remote sites, or at company facilities and scheduled to fit your
needs. Our programs extend the resources of the college to the
community through academic, customized training and public enrollment
programs that focus on performance improvement and measurable results.
Custom designed curriculum help fulfill employer training needs, as well
as the career and/or personal training aspirations of our students.
We provide our mission through:
- Educational partnerships with local business, economic development, government agencies, and professional organizations.
- Advances in the ever-changing workforce to improve/up-grade job
performance, career, business, professional, development, or personal
- Providing state-of-the-art computer technology training.
- Upgrading and enhance current occupational skills and qualifications
- Delivering up-to-date occupational skills for entry into the workforce.
- Pre-employment training to include general education, basic skills, and English language training.
- Community outreach programs designed to insure inclusion of all segments of the community.
Links to our Continuing Education websites at:
Northeast Lakeview College
Northwest Vista College
Palo Alto College
St. Philip’s College
San Antonio College