Skip to content

Welcome to ACES

Alamo Colleges Education Services is a secure portal connecting Faculty, Staff & Students to Academic Resources, Email, and other Online Resources.

Support Contacts Helpdesk (210) 485-0555 Weather Line (210) 485-0189


Login to ACES

ACES login 


Alamo Colleges' Library Information

St. Philip's College
• MLK Campus Library
• Southwest Campus Library

To qualify for financial aid you must:

  • Be a U.S. Citizen or Eligible Noncitizen
    For questions regarding your citizenship, please click on the following link for the U.S. Citizenship Immigration Services:
  • Have a High School Diploma or GED
    For questions regarding GED testing, contact your Colleges Testing Assessment Center
  • If male 18-25 years of age, be registered with Selective Service
    You can register with the Selective Service by accessing the following link:
  • Be enrolled and attending at least one course (for Pell Grant) of college level courses (Continuing Education courses do not qualify) or be enrolled in at least 6 semester hours for other financial aid programs
  • Not be in default of a Federal Direct Loans or owe a refund of a Federal Grant
    For questions regarding loan or Pell Grant Defaults, contact the Department of Education at 1-800-433-3243
  • Not have a conviction for possession or sale of illegal drugs for an offense that occured while receiving federal student aid 
  • Have established need as determined by the federal need analysis methodology
  • Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress according to (SAP) requirements
  •  Be in an eligible program of study/major 



   Other items that might impact eligibility

  Students who have received a Bachelors or Masters degree do not qualify for financial aid including Federal Direct Loans 

 The Title IV Consolidation Appropriation Act of 2012 limits Federal Pell Grant payments to six (6) years, students who have exceeded this time frame can no longer receive a Federal Pell Grant. More information on the Federal Pell Grant Lifetime Eligibility Used law can be found at the Federal Student Aid website