Skip to content

Welcome to ACES

Alamo Colleges Education Services is a secure portal connecting Faculty, Staff & Students to Academic Resources, Email, and other Online Resources.

Support Contacts Helpdesk (210) 485-0555 Weather Line (210) 485-0189



Click Here to Login

Having Problems Logging In? Click Here

Library Info 

SAC Library Info

1001 Howard St.
San Antonio TX, 78212
(210) 486-0554
Button - Go To Library  




Faculty & Staff

Working at San Antonio College offers you an opportunity to be a part of an organization that truly believes in its mission of providing for and supporting the educational and lifelong learning needs of a multicultural community. 

As a leader in education, San Antonio College is committed to excellence in helping students and employees reach their full potential. We invite you to learn, explore and experience the many ways in which San Antonio College promotes individual development and improves the overall quality of life in the communities we serve.

Search for Employment Opportunities  

Create an Application in People Link

Adjunct Faculty

Applications for Adjunct Faculty at San Antonio College are accepted only through PeopleLink.  

Minimum qualifications for Arts & Sciences faculty are a Master's Degree with a major in the teaching discipline, or a Master's Degree in another field with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the teaching discipline.

The preferred minimum qualification for most credit courses in Professional/Technical Areas are a Bachelor's Degree in the teaching field (or an approved related field) and a minimum of three years of work experience in the teaching field.  An Associate's Degree in the teaching field and a minimum of three years of work experience in the teaching field constitute minimum qualifications.


NOTE: Transfer courses to four-year institutions require a Master's Degree.

Call the academic department of your teaching field to schedule an appointment.  Please bring the following document with you:

  • Application - People Link

  • Current resume

  • All official college/university transcripts (if these transcripts are issued from an institution outside the U.S., they must be authenticated.)

  • SOQ (for Professional/Technical or Continuing Education applicants only; must be notarized)

  • Adjunct Availability Form

  • Map/Directions to SAC

Search for Employment Opportunities