Alamo Colleges Foundation 2016/2017 Scholarship Application
The 2016-2017 scholarship application opened on JANUARY 11,
Priority Application Deadline: APRIL 3, 2016
to apply (Beginning January 11, 2016 @ 8:00 am)
Only one application is considered per academic year.
If you submitted a scholarship application any time in 2015, you must apply
again to be considered for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 scholarships.
Scholarship recipient selections begin after the Priority Application
Deadline (April 3) and continue throughout the academic year.
Those selected to receive a scholarship are notified by email.
Quick Facts and Info:
• You must meet the General Eligibility requirements. (click link)
• You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (click link)
• Tip: Type your essays in MS Word in order to run spell check and word count. Then copy and paste the essays into the scholarship application.
• Tip: Click any of these links for additional info: FAQ's, Scholarship Essay Info, and more application tips.
• Tip: Visit the SAC Writing Center in Gonzales Hall, Room 203 to ensure your essay is perfect! Contact @ 210-486-1433 or email@example.com
• Get involved! -- Scholarships always want to see student community involvement
• Contact Student Life (link) for Student Clubs & Organizations info, 210-486-0125, (Loftin Student Center-Rm 260)
• Other volunteer resources to consider:
United Way - http://volunteer.truist.com/unitedwaysatx/volunteer/
Volunteer Match - http://www.volunteermatch.org/
• Writing Workshops, 210-486-1433 – Writing Center (Gonzales Hall, Rm 203) - http://www.alamo.edu/writingcenter
• Career Workshops, 210-486-0143 -- Career Services (Moody Learning Center first floor) - http://www.alamo.edu/careerservices
• Empowerment Center, 210-486-0455, Workshop calendar @ http://www.sacempowermentcenter.edu
SAC students have the opportunity to apply for:
these are Alamo Colleges Foundation scholarships
which are only
available to students attending one of the Alamo Colleges.
Irene C. Fuentes, Scholarship Coordinator
San Antonio College
1819 N. Main Avenue
San Antonio, Texas 78212
San Antonio College, Fletcher Administration Center (FAC), Room 322
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (Please call or email me if more info is needed.)