The Graduation Ceremony is December 11, 2015
Are you ready to walk across that stage?
Fall 2015 Graduation Ceremony
**ENTER NAME IN DRAWING TO WIN A KINDLE - MUST BE PRESENT TO ENTER THE DRAWING
**Download the Graduation Information today**
You must apply for graduation in order to be awarded a degree or certificate.
Meet with your advisor for assistance with completing your application.
Apply to Graduate (Fall online application deadline Oct. 31)
(Summer online application deadline June 30)
- Login to ACES
- Enter USER NAME
- Enter PASSWORD
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select WEB SERVICES
- Select STUDENT & FINANCIAL AID
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select APPLY TO GRADUATE
- Select TERM (Fall 2015)
Apply to Graduate Checklist
· Review degree plan with advisor or counselor
· Confirm your primary institution, degree and major are correct
· Submit change of primary institution, degree or major to college Records Office
· Complete 25% of degree, certificate and/or marketable skills achievement certificate in residence at your home college and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at graduation.
· If you are applying for multiple awards, please contact your primary institution Records Office.
· Review and resolve any holds
· Complete 45 college level hours for AA, AS, AAT or AAS awards
· Confirm all official college transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted
· If you have received FFELP or Direct Loans while attending Alamo Colleges, you are required to register for an
session at the Financial Aid Office.
Rehearsal Date(s) and Time
- Friday, December 4, 2015
- 2:00PM - 4:00 PM
MLK Campus - Watson Fine Arts Center Theater (Cap and gown not required)
Additional Graduation Information
Cost of Graduation
There is no graduation fee. We will provide the diploma, cap, and gown.
Cap and Gown Distribution Information
- Monday- Friday:TBA in the WEC 203
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTRF; 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Wednesday
All graduating students are encouraged to be present at the commencement ceremony.
Degrees and Certificates Awarded
Two degrees or certificates can be awarded concurrently as long as all academic requirements are met. Please note that diplomas will be mailed 10-12 weeks AFTER degree/certificate has been confirmed.
Need More Help?
For additional information, please refer to the St. Philip's College E-Catalog Graduation Section or contact Enrollment Management at 210-486-2700