Thank you for your interest in visiting St. Philip’s College (SPC). One of the best ways to learn more about the college is to visit our campuses, so please take advantage of the opportunity to take a campus tour. We look forward to welcoming you to SPC soon!
What to Expect:
Campus tours are approximately forty-five (45) minutes to an hour in length and consist of a walk-through of our beautiful campuses and various academic buildings. Tours are led by SPC tour guides who are currently-enrolled SPC students or SPC staff. The SPC tour guides will provide you with an overview of campus to include information about our history, programs of study, and student services. Should you have questions at the conclusion of your tour, your tour guide will connect you to the appropriate staff member for assistance.
Requesting Your Tour:
Please complete the Online Tour Request form to request a campus tour at least two weeks prior to your preferred tour date. Campus tours are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis, so you are encouraged to submit your form as soon as possible. A college representative will contact you to confirm your tour date.
INDIVIDUAL CAMPUS TOURS
Individual tours are offered on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 2:00 p.m.
GROUP CAMPUS TOURS
Group tours are offered on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. and are limited to 50 visitors or less.
- Online Tour Request forms should be submitted two weeks in advance of preferred tour date.
- Campus tours are not offered in January or August (peak registration periods).
- Campus tours are not offered on Fridays in June or July (college closed on Fridays).
- Campus tours are not offered on weekends.
- Tour groups of 50 or more are not guaranteed to be accommodated.
- The submission of an Online Tour Request does not guarantee a tour on the date requested. A college representative must contact you to confirm your tour date.
- Please do not submit multiple tour requests. All requests will be addressed in the order received.
For more information about SPC campus tours, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow a 48 hour response to your request.