Thank you for your interest in visiting St. Philip’s College (SPC). One of the best ways to learn more about the college is to visit our campuses, so please take advantage of the opportunity to take a campus tour. We look forward to welcoming you to SPC soon!
What to Expect:
Campus tours are approximately forty-five minutes to an hour in length and consist of a walk-through of our beautiful campuses and various academic buildings. Tours are led by members of the SPC Tiger Trackers team who are currently-enrolled SPC students. (Other tour guides could include members of the SPC recruitment staff or other volunteers.) The SPC Tiger Trackers will provide you with an overview of campus to include information about our history, programs of study, and student services. Should you have questions at the conclusion of your tour, your guide will connect you to the appropriate staff member for assistance.
Requesting Your Tour:
Please complete the Online Tour Request form to request a campus tour at least two weeks prior to your preferred tour date. Campus tours are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis, so you are encouraged to submit your form as soon as possible. A recruitment representative will contact you to confirm your tour date.
INDIVIDUAL CAMPUS TOURS
Individual tours are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 2:00 p.m.
GROUP CAMPUS TOURS
Group tours are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10:00 a.m. and are limited to 50 visitors or less.
- Online Tour Request forms should be submitted two weeks in advance of preferred tour date.
- Campus tours are not offered in January or August (peak registration periods).
- Campus tour are not offered on Fridays in June or July (college closed on Fridays).
- Campus tours are not offered on weekends.
- Tour groups of more than 50 visitors cannot be accommodated.
- The submission of an Online Tour Request does not guarantee a tour on the date requested. A recruitment representative must contact you to confirm your tour date.
- Please do not submit multiple tour requests. All requests will be addressed in the order received.
For more information about SPC Campus Tours, please contact Sr. Advisor - Student Success, Deborah Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210) 486-2529.