| APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS
Go to Ready-Set-Apply to submit your online
admissions application, valid email is required
Once application is processed you will receive 2 emails – One
from ApplyTexas and one from Alamo Colleges.
Alamo Colleges email will include instructions and information for ACES and AlamoENROLL
Start Here tab.
Please allow 4-5
business days for application processing
| APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Aid requires a Social Security number on the ApplyTexas application
your Free Online Financial Aid Application at: fafsa.ed.gov/
Colleges financial aid information on how to apply, school codes, deadline
dates and processing info go to: alamo.edu/district/financial-aid
Apply for an Alamo Colleges Foundation Scholarship at: alamo.edu/foundation/scholarships
Application processing time is dependent on volume of applications received. Check the financial aid website for details.
IMPORTANT: Students enrolled at Northeast Lakeview College are able to participate in financial aid programs during the accreditation period if one of the following; San Antonio College, Palo Alto College, St. Philip's College or Northwest Vista College is indicated as your primary institution. You may complete a Change of Primary Institution Form through your Admissions/Enrollment Office.
| SUBMIT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
| BACTERIAL MENINGITIS VACCINATION
- Texas state law requires entering students under 22 years of age show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitiis vaccination or booster dose during the five year period prior to enrollment
- The law allows for few exceptions. You may obtain additional information at: alamo.edu/meningitis/
- Submit documents to the admissions and records office you will be attending
| LOGIN TO YOUR ACES ACCOUNT
Once you have received your letter from Alamo Colleges with your ACES information go to aces.alamo.edu/
and click on How do I get my username and password?
- Login to ACES and find the Start Here tab
| COMPLETE ALAMO ENROLL REQUIREMENTS
In order to test with Alamo Colleges you must complete the GO FAARR and TEST PREP Modules
- Login to ACES
- Open Start Here tab
on each ENROLL button to access the Go
FAARR and Test Prep modules to
begin the AlamoENROLL requirements
TAKE ASSESSMENT TEST
SELECT YOUR COLLEGE/CENTER FOR ASSESSMENT INFORMATION
SELECT YOUR COLLEGE/CENTER FOR ADVISING APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
After completing the AlamoENROLL requirements:
- Schedule an advising session if attending college for the first time.
- Dual credit graduates with college level semester hours must also schedule an advising session.
| REGISTER FOR CLASSES
REGISTER FOR CLASSES!
Choose the college of your choice for your registration process:
| PAY FOR CLASSES
- View your Account Summary through ACES / MyPage Tab / My Account
- Tuition bills will not be mailed
- Please view the Registration/Payment Calendar at the Alamo Colleges homepage:
| SMART START
FIRST DAY COUNTS
- There is a connection between attendance, classroom participation and good grades. Your first week of class, especially the first day provides you with important information for the rest of the semester. The Alamo Colleges requires regular and punctual attendance in all classes. Your absences are recorded immediately.
- Spring 2014: If you DO NOT attend at least one class session for each registered course during the FIRST WEEK of class, you will be DROPPED from the class
- Fall 2014: If you DO NOT attend on the FIRST DAY of each class in which you are enrolled, you will be DROPPED from the class