Welcome to the Alamo Colleges!
If at any time you require assistance or have questions, please contact our Military Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get More for Less:
We offer low, competitive rates. Our affordability extends the value of both TA and Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) funding.
DoD/MyCAA Tuition and Fee Contract Rate
Cost of Attendance
Tuition & Fees
Paying for College (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
Consumer Information (Financial Aid Shopping Sheets)
Financial Services at our Colleges
If you would like assistance using or understanding any of the tools above, please contact your college Advisor or our installation site representative.
The Choice is Yours:
The Alamo Colleges have a vast selection of degree and certificate options.
Free College Placement Skills Training (online)
Free Math, Reading and Writing Reviews and Test Prep
Schedule of Classes
Career and Placement Center
General Enrollment Process (non-Military/Veterans)
Military Transfer Students Process
Continuing Education/Workforce Opportunities
TA and MyCAA Funded Students:
- Tuition Assistance (TA) and Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) funded students have a separate tuition rate.
Military Tuition Assistance (TA)
Veterans Education Benefits (VA)
Military Spouse Financial Assistance (MyCAA)
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Payment Deadlines & Paying for Courses:
Students must be paid in full, enrolled in a payment plan or have an approved payment extension* by the payment deadline to avoid being dropped from all courses. Tuition & Fees are due for all registered courses, for all parts of the term (16 week, start II, flex I, flex II, etc.) on a payment deadline.
- Payment by TA or MyCAA
- Students with approved TA or MyCAA funding must submit documents for processing
- Approved TA/MyCAA forms may be submitted by email to email@example.com or in person to the college Bursar/Business Office
- All information on TA/MyCAA documents must be correct
- Forms with incorrect information will not be accepted
- Payment extensions for students with pending TA or MyCAA funding*
- Occasionally payment deadlines occur before you are eligible to request TA/MyCAA or before your funds are approved
- Payment extensions may be granted until the last payment deadline before semester start
- Payment Extension Request*
Payment extensions are not processed on the weekends
- Students are responsible for paying all charges not covered by TA or MyCAA by the payment deadline
- Payments by credit, debit or check are made through your student account
- Cash payments are made in person at the college Bursar/Business Office
Texas Benefits & Programs for Military & Veterans:
Be aware of benefits and programs available to you.
Military and Veteran Benefits in Texas
College for all Texans
Texas Veterans Commission