International Admission Requirements
How to Apply:
All international student applicants must complete the Apply Texas application and one of the international student applications below.
Note: Students completing an English Language or ESL Program should apply as a new student on the Apply Texas application.
Listed below are 4 categories of international student admission, you should select the category that applies to you.
- New students: The I-20 application is for individuals who are applying for the F-1 visa from outside of the U.S. You must submit items 2-10 on the I-20 application checklist.
- Transfer students (current F-1 visa holders): The I-20 application is also used for students interested in transferring from a U.S. college or university. You must submit items 2-11 on the I-20 application checklist.
- Concurrent/Transient Students (F-1 visa holders): This application is for students who are currently attending another U.S. college or university and would like to take classes at St. Philip's College during the regular or summer semester. You must submit items 1-7 on the application checklist.
- Other visas – This application is for individuals who hold a visa other than F-1. You must submit items 1-8 on the application checklist.
Application packets should be mailed to:
St. Philip's CollegeAttention: International Student Services, Box 3331801 Martin Luther King Dr.San Antonio, TX 78203
When all requirements have been met, your international student admission application will be evaluated for admission and if accepted, the Form I-20 and letter of acceptance will be issued by St. Philip's College.
To pay the $100.00 (non-refundable) application fee, go to: Submit International Application fee
Foreign Transcript Evaluation
All foreign transcripts must be evaluated and/or translated by a U.S. company. The college will only accept evaluations from NACES members.
Download information about foreign transcript evaluation and translation.
Download the Evaluation & Translation Company List
Note: There is no guarantee transfer credit can or will be given. All evaluations are subject to review and approval by the college.
Transcript evaluations should be mailed to:
St. Philip's College
Attention: International Student Services, Box 333
1801 Martin Luther King Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78203
New International Students (students applying from outside of the U.S.):
- Fall semester (August): May 15
- Spring semester (January): October 15
Transfer International Students (students currently in the U.S. attending another college/university):
- Fall semester (August): July 1
- Spring semester (January): December 1